Lemon Lovegood x The Pixel Fund: Padded Sports Bra in Light Gray
Introducing our collaboration with Adrien of Lemon Lovegood!
Adrien is a graphic designer and surface pattern designer with a love of creating simple, yet bold patterns for home decor and fabrics.
Her studio Lemon Lovegood, produces modern florals and geometric prints with pops of color, drawing inspiration from every day life.
Why the name Lemon Lovegood? Lemon is her favorite fruit because it's bright and tart, and Luna Lovegood is her most inspirational Harry Potter character because of her quirky, imaginative spirit. https://www.amadesignco.com/lemon-lovegood/
See more from our collection with Lemon Lovegood in The Pixel Fund store!
Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains